SOMALI ACTION ALLIANCE
BRIDGING THE GAB
Our organization is based around leadership development. We are a multi-issue organization that engages the voices of everyone in the Somali community.
Our mission is to educate Somali individuals and other interested persons regarding civic engagement, voting rights and responsibilities and participation in democracy.
Somali Action Alliance Education Fund has been expanding through the region, building power of the people through community organizing, civic engagement, leadership development, democratic participation, holding public officials accountable and staying proactively engaged.
- CDC Presents Inaugural Award for Advancements in Health Equity to Oregon's Lessie Williams August 5, 2020
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis Transcript August 4, 2020
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis August 4, 2020
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report August 4, 2020
- Study highlights importance of CDC mitigation strategies July 31, 2020
- Sexually transmitted diseases continue upward climb in Minnesota in 2019 (08/05/20)
- Statewide tobacco 21 goes into effect (08/03/20)
- Health officials urge rodeo patrons to watch for symptoms after attendee found to be infectious (07/31/20)
- Health officials suspect new cases of severe lung injuries associated with vaping (07/24/20)
- MDH provides new guidance for designating essential caregivers in long-term care settings (07/10/20)
- Governor Walz Convenes Special Session of the Minnesota Legislature August 8, 2020
- Governor Tim Walz Appeals Decision to Deny Federal Aid After Civil Unrest August 7, 2020
- Governor Walz, Lt. Governor Flanagan Highlight Assistance Available to Minnesotans August 6, 2020
- Businesses in Minnesota to Receive Federal Support to Help Rebuild After Civil Unrest August 5, 2020
- Governor Walz, Lt. Governor Flanagan Announce Safe Learning Plan for 2020-21 School Year July 30, 2020